Current E-Board Members

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2006
      All current e-board members, there is a meeting that needs to be
      scheduled within the next couple of weeks. There are major changes
      that need to be made to the constitution and other matters that need
      to be attended to. Everyone, please respond to this and give me what
      times you would be available to go over these matters. Thank you much!
    • marlon copeland
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2006
        Thursday is always good for me, like after 10 am