Re: Vice President... Peniel Powell

  • William
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2006
      --- In msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "msuanimeunltd"
      <msuanimeunltd@y...> wrote:

      I am interested in the vice president position....it would be great
      for me to take part in the club. detail plz

      *Peniel Powell*

      > Hey, everyone. Welcome back to the new semester. First thing on the
      > agenda is elections for the new vice-president. Anyone interested,
      > please reply. Thanks.

    • marlon copeland
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2006
        I may be interested in the vice president position. This is Marlon by the
        way.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 27, 2006
          So, we have three candidates for the position of Vice-President. Thus
          far, we have William Jackson, Peniel Powell, and Marlon Copeland. Any
          other people expressing interest in the position, please post to the
          group. Requirements of this position will be given at a later date.