New Semester

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2006
      Hey, everyone. Welcome back to the new semester. First thing on the
      agenda is elections for the new vice-president. Anyone interested,
      please reply. Thanks.
    • William
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2006
        --- In msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "msuanimeunltd"
        <msuanimeunltd@y...> wrote:

        I am interested in the vice president position....it would be great
        for me to take part in the club. detail plz

        *Peniel Powell*

        > Hey, everyone. Welcome back to the new semester. First thing on the
        > agenda is elections for the new vice-president. Anyone interested,
        > please reply. Thanks.

      • marlon copeland
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 26, 2006
          I may be interested in the vice president position. This is Marlon by the
          way.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 27, 2006
            So, we have three candidates for the position of Vice-President. Thus
            far, we have William Jackson, Peniel Powell, and Marlon Copeland. Any
            other people expressing interest in the position, please post to the
            group. Requirements of this position will be given at a later date.