Poll results for msu_anime_unlimited

  • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 24, 2005
      The following msu_anime_unlimited poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Please choose one anime that you would like to see at a
      future anime screening (next semester). The order of
      screenings will be determined by popular vote.

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Love Hina, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Dirty Pair, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Gunsmith Cats, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Akira, 4 votes, 40.00%
      - Ghost in the Shell (the 1st movie), 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Ronin Warriors, 1 votes, 10.00%
      - Thundercats, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Excel Saga, 1 votes, 10.00%
      - Saiyuki, 1 votes, 10.00%
      - Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, 1 votes, 10.00%
      - Hellsing, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Flame Of Recca, 1 votes, 10.00%
      - Witch Hunter Robin, 1 votes, 10.00%
      - Blood The Last Vampire, 0 votes, 0.00%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - Love Hina
      - Dirty Pair
      - Gunsmith Cats
      - Akira
      - ceejayjw@...
      - luv28u0ut@...
      - datn199a4u@...
      - msuanimeunltd@...
      - Ghost in the Shell (the 1st movie)
      - Ronin Warriors
      - rufus_tnm@...
      - Thundercats
      - Excel Saga
      - StoneAlone4@...
      - Saiyuki
      - inumiko7@...
      - Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
      - Pikablu2k5@...
      - Hellsing
      - Flame Of Recca
      - powers_alexander@...
      - Witch Hunter Robin
      - Roy3XL@...
      - Blood The Last Vampire

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/msu_anime_unlimited

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 15, 2008
        The following msu_anime_unlimited poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: This is more of a checklist than a poll: Who can bring what to video game/live action movie night? again, if anything of your choice isn't on the list, let me know so I can put it there. As default, I can b!ring a PS3 and Wii console w/out controllers.
        FYI: IF ANY SOGGY DOUCHE BAG BRINGS A ONE PLAYER GAME W/ THEIR OWN SYSTEM N PLAYS IN THEIR LITTLE FUCKIN CORNER ALL BY THEIR RIDICULOUSLY DOUCHE-LIKE LONESOME, EXPECT A SPARTAN BOOT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE!

        -Thank You ;)

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Gamecube Game(s), 2 votes, 25.00%
        - Wii Game(s), 2 votes, 25.00%
        - XBOX 360, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - XBOX 360 controller(s), 1 votes, 12.50%
        - XBOX 360 Game(s), 0 votes, 0.00%
        - XBOX Game(s), 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Wii controller(s), 1 votes, 12.50%
        - PS3 controllers(s), 0 votes, 0.00%