Re: ATTENTION CLUB OFFICERS!!!!

  • rufus_tnm
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 14, 2005
      Ok, let's just chill, shall we? I'm pretty sure the comment wasn't
      directed specifically toward you or Toyy. She's most likely referring
      to about three other e-board members, one of which is no longer at
      Morgan, but really wasn't working out anyway. We've just had some
      issues with people not being as dedicated to their position as they
      should or just not taking it seriously. We just wanna make sure that
      any and all e-board members are in it for the right reasons and aren't
      just "jumping on the band wagon" or whatever.
    • Ciji McCain
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 17, 2005
        You're late. We talked. But okay anyway. As it turns out, if Morgan doesn't stop losing my paperwork and messing up my financial aid I will not be attending Morgan this fall as I planned anyway. So I guess...we shall see.

        rufus_tnm <rufus_tnm@...> wrote:
        Ok, let's just chill, shall we? I'm pretty sure the comment wasn't
        directed specifically toward you or Toyy. She's most likely referring
        to about three other e-board members, one of which is no longer at
        Morgan, but really wasn't working out anyway. We've just had some
        issues with people not being as dedicated to their position as they
        should or just not taking it seriously. We just wanna make sure that
        any and all e-board members are in it for the right reasons and aren't
        just "jumping on the band wagon" or whatever.

        Smoothe-One
        One Luv,
        XOXOXO

        http://mail.yahoo.com