What the hell is everyone up to?

  • brbro4
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2005
      I have a question: are any of you guys going to the cosplay party? are
      any of you even in to that? i ask because i was considering going cuz
      im bored out of my mind and there's nothing better to do. the only
      thing is ive never done any of that before and if i decide to go it
      would be cool to see a familiar face. and another thing, everyone
      should look at the files for the mascot entries cuz theres a reaaly
      good drawing labeled concept1 that i think should be our mascot.