Re: [msu_anime_unlimited] General Body Meeting, 11/17/2005, 12:00 pm

  • For Rent
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 27, 2005
      Please tell me about your group? The purpose, the meaning of Anime, and when it was formed etc.?

      Thank you,

      Mike

      msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      ReminderReminder from the Calendar of msu_anime_unlimited
      General Body Meeting

      Thursday November 17, 2005
      12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
      This event does not repeat.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 2 minutes.

      Event Location: TBA

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 28, 2005
        Anime Unlimited was formed after we realized that there were a lot of
        anime fans here on our campus. So we formed the club with the purpose
        to unite all anime fans and to introduce them to other parts of the
        Japanese culture. Anime, as you should know, is the term used for
        Japanese animation.