The End of the Year Cosplay Party

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2005
      This just in:
      The Dc Anime Club and Anime FX have teamed up to host the End of the
      Year Cosplay Party in DC. Here are the details (copied from the
      email):

      Event: DC Anime Club and AnimeFX Cosplay Party

      Location: Anime FX

      Address: Franconia Springfield Mall
      6710A Springfield Mall
      Springfield, VA 22150-1703

      Date: December 03, 2005

      Time: 12pm - 7pm

      Cost: $10 Admission Fee

      Details:

      Both the DC Anime Club and Anime FX will be hosting our first
      Fundraiser event "End of the Year Cosplay Party". There will be a $10
      admission fee, but will include the following:

      Anime Viewing
      Video Gaming
      20% Discount off all purchases at Anime FX

      There will also be a Video Game Tournament and a Cosplay Contest,
      each costing $5 to enter.

      For more information please visit our website at:
      http://dcanime.umd.edu/events/yearend.html

      We hope to see you there. :)

      Chris W.
      DC Anime Club President

      Email me back if anyone is interested in attending. If there is a
      large enough number, we will see what we can do about transportation.