AIDS Lock In, 11/18/2005, 7:00 pm

  • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2005
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of msu_anime_unlimited
      AIDS Lock In

      Friday November 18, 2005
      7:00 pm - 7:00 am
      This event does not repeat.

      Event Location: MK 3rd Fl and Canteen
      Notes:
      Starts at 7pm, immediately following the AIDS Walk. Registration begins at 7pm. Anime Unlimited will be having a DDR room. Please arrive at 8pm so that you do not miss out on the fun and the knowledge to be gained. We are in the game room until 11pm, at which time we will be moving out into the canteen for the Groove being held by Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia. DO NOT MISS THIS EVENT!!!
      ZIP code where you park at night.
      Do you currently have auto insurance? Yes No
      Have you had a U.S driver's license for more than 3 years? Yes No
      Has any driver in your household had 2 or more accidents or moving violations in the last 3 years? Yes No

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service