so what we watching

  • William A Jackson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2005
      hey this is anime club basically, so like what are we gonna watch when
      the semester gets back in. i say we do a bunch of anime that is
      culturally significant to anime popularity. akira, gundam, sailor
      moon, Fooly Cooly, Samurai Champloo, Ronin Warriors (early episode).
      so come on and post on here what you would like to see.
    • rufus_tnm
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 28, 2005
        We had a poll up on the website that was supposed to serve the
        purpose of making a decision about what the first anime was to be,
        but
        it was "tampered" with so I don't really think it's fair to show what
        was decided by the poll (it was Evangelion, by the way). Now, I love
        Eva (it was the first anime I ever saw) but since the poll was
        tampered
        with, I think we should make another decision...or we could go ahead
        and watch Eva :). Personally, I could go for Eva, Naruto, Champloo,
        Kenshin, Hellsing, Akira, Ghost In The Shell (the first movie, not
        Innocence or the series. they both suck), Last Exile, Ninja Scroll
        (the
        movie), I could go on and on. Basically I like the outlandish, gory,
        action-oriented stuff. I go for good storyline too. That's what's
        most
        important.
      • Rolicia
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 28, 2005
          i think i have a better idea. maybe we should ask everyone what they
          wanna see and just pick something at random every week. either that or
          the eboard will sit down and decide what will be shown every week
        • T
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 28, 2005
            I am offering some movies from my collection to give everyone some
            possible choices on what is viewed. This is in no way a definite list
            for the club, just ideas. I have the following movies, some are current
            some vintage, some not even in print anymore. If anyone is interested
            in possibly viewing any of these movies reply back, if anyone has any
            other movies be sure to add them.

            VHS/Dubbed
            Gundam Endeless Waltz
            Appleseed
            Fist Of The North Star
            Devil Man
            8 Man After
            Project A-Ko
            Icizer 1
            Grandoll
            Hurricane Polyamer
            Judge
            Ghost In The Shell
            Macross(bad dub)
            The Dagger Of Kamui(Bad Dub!!)
            Ninja Scroll
            Golgo 13: The Professional
            Yu Yu Hakusho: Poltergiest Report
            Space Adventurer Cobra
            Fatal Fury 2
            Street Fighter 2 and Alpha movies
            Ninja Ressurection 1&2
            Wicked City
            Black Magic M-66
            Battle Arena Toshinden
            Wrath Of the Ninja: The Yotenden Movie

            DVD- Bilangual/Subtitlted unless noted
            Cowboy Bebop The Movie
            The New Fist Of The North Star Collection (Import, subtilted)
            Fist Of The North Star TV box set 1(Import Subbed)
            Macross Plus
            Cyber City Odeo
            Angel Cop
            Street Fighter V volumes 2,3,4