Introduction

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2005
      Hey, everyone. This is Rolicia. Dr. Brunson told me I had to create a
      Yahoo group, so here it is. There is still some work being done to it,
      but I have two moderators....introducing our two newest members, Toyy
      Glover and Ciji McCain. They will be helping me with both this group
      and the website. Everyone have a great summer, and I can't wait to get
      this thing started in August!