General Body Meeting, 11/17/2005, 12:00 pm

  • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 17, 2005
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of msu_anime_unlimited
      General Body Meeting

      Thursday November 17, 2005
      12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
      This event does not repeat.

      Event Location: TBA

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • For Rent
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 27, 2005
        Please tell me about your group? The purpose, the meaning of Anime, and when it was formed etc.?

        Thank you,

        Mike

        msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        ReminderReminder from the Calendar of msu_anime_unlimited
        General Body Meeting

        Thursday November 17, 2005
        12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
        This event does not repeat.
        The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 2 minutes.

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 28, 2005
          Anime Unlimited was formed after we realized that there were a lot of
          anime fans here on our campus. So we formed the club with the purpose
          to unite all anime fans and to introduce them to other parts of the
          Japanese culture. Anime, as you should know, is the term used for
          Japanese animation.