General Body Meeting, 11/17/2005, 12:00 pm

  • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16, 2005
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of msu_anime_unlimited
      General Body Meeting

      Thursday November 17, 2005
      12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
      This event does not repeat.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 2 minutes.

      Event Location: TBA

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 28, 2005
            Anime Unlimited was formed after we realized that there were a lot of
            anime fans here on our campus. So we formed the club with the purpose
            to unite all anime fans and to introduce them to other parts of the
            Japanese culture. Anime, as you should know, is the term used for
            Japanese animation.