Manga Book Club, 11/9/2005, 7:00 pm

  • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2005
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of msu_anime_unlimited
      Manga Book Club

      Wednesday November 9, 2005
      7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      This event does not repeat.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day.

      Event Location: H/T Dean Bando Lounge
      Notes:
      Refreshments will be served!!!! Oh, and we're reading Bleach for those of you who missed the last meeting. Hope to see you there!
      click here

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com