E-Board Meeting, 11/5/2005, 1:00 pm

  • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of msu_anime_unlimited
      E-Board Meeting

      Saturday November 5, 2005
      1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
      This event does not repeat.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 3 minutes.

      Event Location: TBA
      Notes:
      At the request of Dr. Brunson, we will be meeting at 1pm Saturday. Lunch will be served.
      ZIP code where you park at night.
      Do you currently have auto insurance? Yes No
      Have you had a U.S driver's license for more than 3 years? Yes No
      Has any driver in your household had 2 or more accidents or moving violations in the last 3 years? Yes No

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2005
        Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of msu_anime_unlimited
        E-Board Meeting

        Saturday November 5, 2005
        1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
        This event does not repeat.

        Event Location: TBA
        Notes:
        At the request of Dr. Brunson, we will be meeting at 1pm Saturday. Lunch will be served.
        click here

        Privacy Policy - Terms of Service