Upcoming Events (Co-Sponsored)

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2005
      There are a couple of upcoming events not directly related to Anime
      Unlimited, but that we have decided to participate in. First is the
      AIDS Lock In on Friday, November 18 in McKeldin Center, starting at
      8pm. We will sponsor an event during the Lock In, which has not yet
      been decided. Suggestion made so far include an anime screening or
      marathon or an old school video game night. If anyone has any more
      suggestion, feel free to post to the message board.

      Second, we have been asked by the Peer Educators to help out with the
      spoken word contest they will be holding on World AIDS Day (December
      1). There is a list of things that they need help with, in addition to
      other programs during AIDS Awareness Week. I will be posting the list
      later on, but if you believe you would be interested in helping out,
      please email me (Rolicia) at rmartin2567@... or call me at (410)
      493-8116 or x7753.