on the issue of what to watch...

  • rufus_tnm
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      the prez and i came up with the idea to call the people for whom we
      have phone numbers and have them give us their top 3 or 5 and use
      those lists to figure out the first anime. i figure we'll get faster
      results by phone. as for future viewings, my anime source is willing
      to contribute to the cause from his extensive collection (borrowing of
      course). name it and he probably has it, including the classics.