Club Turnout

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2005
      Last night, we held our first live action movie night. Only it didn't
      happen. Not one person showed, and we are actually seeing a pattern
      occurring throughout the semester. Everytime there is an event, the
      turnout becomes smaller and smaller. So what should we do as a group?
      We are having refreshments and other things at the rest of the
      meetings for the semester, starting with the manga book club next
      Wednesday. But I'm asking what should we do.
    • marlon copeland
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2005
        I think we should try to hold particular events during the club meeting
        time. Maybe something fun about anime that'd not too extravagant. then
        release the info about the club over the web using the yahoo group.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 22, 2005
          That's an idea and a lot of people have suggested that, but the issue
          becomes other organizations that people are a part of. If we were to do
          that, we would have to use all of University Hour, and that wouldn't
          fly well with administrators, especially when there's a convocation.
          For that matter, Dr. Brunson probably wouldn't like that idea because
          of the convocation. We still have the poll up to change our anime
          screening times and I need to create some other polls to maybe change
          all of our current meeting times to something more appropriate for our
          off-campus members, such as yourself.

          --- In msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "marlon copeland"