Fanfic/Fanart Contest, 10/19/2005, 12:00 am

  • msu_anime_unlimited@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2005
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of msu_anime_unlimited
      Fanfic/Fanart Contest

      Wednesday October 19, 2005
      All Day
      This event repeats every day, until Wednesday November 23, 2005.

      Event Location: N/A
      Notes:
      Just what the name says! To submit something for the contest, please list the required information on the database, then upload the file to the files section. This contest will continue up until Thanksgiving break, during which time the e-board will judge and decide the winners. Winners will be announced at the Pocky Party on 12/2. We will be awarding 3rd to 1st place.
      TravelzooGet Our Top 20® Newsletter
      in Your Inbox Each Week!
      The Most "WOW!" Travel Deals
      on the Internet - here's a sampling:
      Released
      OCT 12, 2005
      Rome, Florence or Venice: 4 Nights & Air$399go-today.com
      Ft. Lauderdale from Across the U.S.$49-$99Major Airlines
      Cancun Westin 4-Star Getaway incl. Air$369Pleasant Holidays
      Canada from 10 U.S. Cities$99WestJet
      Click on Any Deal and Check Them Out Today!
      *Fares listed may not include all taxes, charges and government fees.
      More information. © 2005 Travelzoo Inc.

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service