Re: so what we watching

  • T
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2005
      I am offering some movies from my collection to give everyone some
      possible choices on what is viewed. This is in no way a definite list
      for the club, just ideas. I have the following movies, some are current
      some vintage, some not even in print anymore. If anyone is interested
      in possibly viewing any of these movies reply back, if anyone has any
      other movies be sure to add them.

      VHS/Dubbed
      Gundam Endeless Waltz
      Appleseed
      Fist Of The North Star
      Devil Man
      8 Man After
      Project A-Ko
      Icizer 1
      Grandoll
      Hurricane Polyamer
      Judge
      Ghost In The Shell
      Macross(bad dub)
      The Dagger Of Kamui(Bad Dub!!)
      Ninja Scroll
      Golgo 13: The Professional
      Yu Yu Hakusho: Poltergiest Report
      Space Adventurer Cobra
      Fatal Fury 2
      Street Fighter 2 and Alpha movies
      Ninja Ressurection 1&2
      Wicked City
      Black Magic M-66
      Battle Arena Toshinden
      Wrath Of the Ninja: The Yotenden Movie

      DVD- Bilangual/Subtitlted unless noted
      Cowboy Bebop The Movie
      The New Fist Of The North Star Collection (Import, subtilted)
      Fist Of The North Star TV box set 1(Import Subbed)
      Macross Plus
      Cyber City Odeo
      Angel Cop
      Street Fighter V volumes 2,3,4