Re: Subs or Dubs?

  • rufus_tnm
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 28, 2005
      ok, but he also brought up the issue of funding. i have that sponsors
      list but i'm not exactly in a position during break to use it. and as
      you know i did watch darren write to/call a couple of them, but they
      never got back to us. there's still the lollipops thing i guess. we
      just need someone to head that particular endeavor...
    • Rolicia
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 28, 2005
        i'm working with Dr. Brunson on that. we're also planning to ask for a
        budget from SGA