Pocky Party Info

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2005
      If you have looked at the calendar for December, you will see that a
      Pocky Party is scheduled. We have the canteen reserved for it, but we
      have an issue. Apparently we cannot have outside catering, prepare the
      food ourselves, or anything of that nature because all food has to be
      prepared by Thompson Hospitality (the refac people). Does anyone have
      any suggestions as to how we should have the party or if we should
      trash the party idea altogether and meet at a restaurant?