581We're Back!!

    Sep 9, 2008
      what's up everybody. It's Yahya, and I've Finally got the group back
      up. I'd like to remind everyone that we're havin' a meeting (as usual)
      on this thursday, 12pm-1pm. Also, if you know know of any current
      members who aren't part of the group ( or any people who aren't
      members of AU), please remind them check us out. I'll have the new
      members' invites ready by the end of the week. If anyone has any
      questions, don't hesitate to ask. And if you even think about
      flamin'this unborn fetus of a post...I'll kill you...

      -BEST WISHES!!!! :)