15995Fw: FW: Heart attacks and warm water

  • RbS
    Dec 5, 2009

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Sydney Reilly <sydneyreilly@...>
      Sent: Sun, December 6, 2009 5:41:20 AM
      Subject: Fw: FW: Heart attacks and warm water

      Subject: Fw: Heart attacks and warm water

          Heart  Attacks & Drinking Warm Water  A  very good article which takes two minutes to read. Sent by a friend who  had about 25 or 30 years in the field with such emergencies...I'm sending  this to persons I care about.......why not do the same  ?????

      Heart Attacks And Drinking Warm  Water

      This  is a very good article. Not only about the warm water after your meal, but  about Heart  Attacks. The Chinese and Japanese  drink hot tea with their meals, not cold water, maybe it is time we adopt  their drinking habit  while eating.

      For those who like to  drink cold water, this article is applicable to you. It is nice to have a  cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the  oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion.  Once this 'sludge' reacts with the acid, it will break down and be  absorbed by the intestine  faster than the solid food. It will line the  intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to  cancer  . It is best to drink hot  soup or warm water after a meal.

      Common  Symptoms Of Heart Attack...

      A serious note about  heart attacks - You should know that not every heart attack symptom is  going to be the left arm  hurting . Be  aware of intense pain  in the jaw  line.
      You may never have the  first chest pain  during the course of a heart attack. Nausea and intense sweating are also common  symptoms. 60% of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do  not wake up. Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep. Let's be  careful and be aware. The more we know, the better chance we could  survive.

      cardiologist says if everyone who reads  this message sends it to 10 people, you can be sure that we'll save at  least one life. Read this & Send to a friend. It could save a life.  So, please be a true friend and send this article to all your friends you  care about.
      I JUST  DID