RE: HOW TO ACCESS VIDEOS IN THE FILES SECTION?, 9/1/2008, 8:30 am

  • mslpd2005@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      Reminder from: mslpd2005 Yahoo! Group

      Title: RE: HOW TO ACCESS VIDEOS IN THE FILES SECTION?

      Date: Monday September 1, 2008
      Time: 8:30 am - 10:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every day until Friday February 14, 2014.
      Location: http://www.ygroupvideoarchive.com/free-yahoo-offer.html
      Street: Now that yahoo has placed download restrictions for Yahoo Group 'File' and 'Photo' sections we have moved all of our archive video content to a new site. Access is completely FREE.
      City State Zip: http://www.ygroupvideoarchive.com/free-yahoo-offer.html
      Phone: http://www.ygroupvideoarchive.com/free-yahoo-offer.html
      Notes: Now that yahoo has placed download restrictions for Yahoo Group 'File' and 'Photo' sections we have moved all of our archive video content to a new site. Access is completely FREE at http://www.ygroupvideoarchive.com/free-yahoo-offer.html