want to figure out how to use bit torrent? check out this free guides

  • majulie44
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2013
      Many of our group members have been wondering how to find full-length adult vids on free download services such as bitTorrent. We have created a FREE step-by-step guide to finding thousands of hours of Adult Videos & DVDs completely free downloaded right to your computer from the bitTorrent network! FREE GUIDE AVAILABLE AT http://bit.ly/XhN8Ef "bitTorrent" can be a bit intimidating to set up so we made sure our step by step free guide was simple enough for all our group members to follow. Thanks and enjoy!