URGENT: notice for group users about our dvd free downloads

  • findalisfunspot
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28 11:40 PM
      excuse me group'ers I was just wondering if somebody knew any hi quality yahoo groups where any of us are able to download complete hardcore blu-ray? a lot of the y-groups in the recommended groups section seem to lead to paid sites and I was looking for something with full-length dvd's for free watching similar to http://bit.ly/MPDxA1 thank-you!