Attack on Fair tax afd

  • Richard Dennis
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2006
      Mrs. Wetterling,

      I am disappointed that you feel the need to lie about Fair Tax.  The Fair Tax DOES NOT add 23% more to the cost of any item purchased.  If you have done your research, which is apparent that you haven't, you would know that Fair Tax replaces our current confiscatory tax system with a 23% sales tax.  This tax is not in addition to any other tax.  In fact, Fair Tax eliminates all current taxes as they exist.  The Death Tax, the ATM, the Income Tax, the Payroll Tax, Corporate Tax, et al.

      Before you take to the airwaves to spew lies, I feel that you should first spend time researching the topic you are getting ready to bash.  Because of people like you, our country is burdened with a tax system so structured so as to make it impossible for the lower income earners to ever get their heads above the poverty.

      I ask that you immediately remove your ad, and place an apology in it's place.

      Thank you for your time.

      Richard Dennis
      Supporter of HR 25, The Fair Tax Act of 2005
      Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!