The Tax Reform Hour

  • Philip Hinson
    Message 1 of 77 , Jul 1, 2006

      Radio Sandy Springs

      AM 1620

      Streaming internet:

      http://www.radiosandysprings.com/

      • Sunday 4:00 to 5:00 pm EST
      • Special Guest – Dr. Donald Ratajczak, Economist
      • Call-ins taken the second half of the broadcast

      Call-in (2nd half hour)

                  (404) 943-1620

                  (866) 356-0789

      Dr. Ratajzcak’s bio

      http://www.westga.edu/~bquest/outlook.html#The%20CEO

    • Philip Hinson
      Message 77 of 77 , Oct 20, 2007

        The last broadcast for The Tax Reform Hour was last Sunday after two(+) years on the air.  During that time we interviewed US house and senate members and candidates, economists, authors and grassroots leaders who shared their perspective about tax reform, our economy and other related matters.  The show also is the only forum I am aware of for disseminating information about globalization and the need to reexamine so many of our institutions, including the way in which we tax ourselves.

        I want to thank all of you who tuned in, called in, or donated funds to keep the show on the air.  I think we filled a niche in the FairTax world which was not being addressed by anyone else. I will miss doing the shows and the interviews, but I plan to channel my energy and time into other areas to support the FairTax.

        Philip Hinson