SC Senate Race

  • Phil Hinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2004
      To all:
      This came to me this morning from Congressman Linder's Chief of Staff,
      Rob Woodall. It is unfortunate that the voters who scored the economy
      as their #1 issue did not understand the economic impact of the FairTax.
      Phil Hinson

      Phil,

      I wanted to make certain that after all of the blood, sweat and tears
      that
      you invested you saw this blurb from South Carolina exit polling.

      Rob

      From the Associated Press:

      A third of voters said the economy and jobs were the top Senate issues,
      and
      Democrat Inez Tenenbaum was running neck-and-neck with Republican Jim
      DeMint
      in that group. Roughly a quarter of exit poll respondents said taxes was
      the
      one issue that mattered most in their choice for a senator, and those
      voters
      went 2-1 for DeMint.