Fw: [FAIRTAX_DD] Georgia Congressman John Linder to Retire

  • Philip Hinson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27 2:46 PM

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: "fairtaxnow@..." <fairtaxnow@...>
      To: fairtax_dd@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, February 27, 2010 4:20:45 PM
      Subject: [FAIRTAX_DD] Georgia Congressman John Linder to Retire

      We need to decide if we are going to plan an all out effort to pass the FairTax or not. I think we should call for a "pass the FairTax summit" at the Operation FairTax Victory conference.

      http://www.redstate.com/erick/2010/02/27/georgia-congressman-john-linder-to-retire/

      What do you think?

      Marilyn Rickert
      Voice: 708-687-9412