Fw: [scfairtax] jessica wexler's speech

  • Philip Hinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2009

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: pam coyle <kakatuv@...>
      To: scfairtax@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 11:00:45 PM
      Subject: [scfairtax] jessica wexler's speech

      well said, Jessica!
      I am a registered Democrat also, although I am considering myself more
      of an Independent at the moment. I, too, was turned off by the other
      Republican issues which were mentioned by Fairtaxers on the emails, I
      forget what exactly, but I do remember I was considering going to a
      meeting in North Charleston or Summerville, and changed my mind
      because of something like that.
      John Steinberger wrote and asked me to show up at the July 4th
      Charleston event, to emphasize the non-partisan character of
      Fairtaxers, and I am definitely planning to do that. It seems crucial
      to me, that we do exactly as Jessica suggests, not talk social issues
      at FairTax meetings or emails.
      Pam Coyle