Re: [tnfairtax] Robert Lane

  • Philip Hinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2008
      Very well said, Mr. Lane.  I hope you don't mind that I am sending this out to other FairTax state groups.

      Phil Hinson
      Volunteer Regional Director - SE

      We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.

      Thomas Jefferson

      “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world: indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”

      Margaret Mead