EXCITING NEWS FOR MULTIPLE SYSTEM ATROPHY

  • Pam Bower
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2012
      A film on Multiple System Atrophy has been entered in the Neuro Film Festival, we need your help to get enough votes to make it the "Fan Favorite", this will mean increased publicity for Multiple System Atrophy. This is an achievable goal if we all work together. As of February 10th the film is in first place in the voting but the second place film is very close behind, every single vote counts. Ask your friends to vote, post on your facebook wall and twitter accounts, get your teenage relatives involved so all their friends will vote too. We can do this!!! PLEASE TAKE ACTION NOW! GO TO THIS WEBSITE AND ENTER YOUR VOTE BEFORE MARCH 8TH.

      Step 1: Go to Neuro Film Festival Website

      Step 2: click on the VOTE NOW! tab.

      Step 3: Click on Register Now and enter your details

      Step 4: Check you email inbox for a verification email - click on the link to verify your registration

      Step 5: Go Vote -- Go back toNeuro Film Festival Website and click VOTE NOW Find the Multiple System Atrophy MSA video in the list and click on the word VOTE