Re: LIT reader for Palm?

  • jknightwriter
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2002
      --- In ms_reader@y..., "brianyost" <brianyost@y...> wrote:
      > Are there are readers for the PALM platform that are capable of
      > reading the Microsoft Reader (LIT) format? I would love to read
      my
      > ebooks on my PALM PDA.
      >

      > Brian

      Brian,

      Is there some reason you don't buy the books in Palm Reader format?
      Palm recently introduced a Palm Reader for desktop computers, and
      they have more titles than are available for MSReader.

      I don't mean to dump on MSReader, which I think is a great program,
      but for someone who wants to read on a Palm Pilot, I'd think that
      Palm Reader would be a natural choice.

      Jan