www.ebookexpress.com - create Microsoft Reader eBooks FREE

  • Sarah L. Wood
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 11:19 AM
      OverDrive, Inc. recently opened www.ebookexpress.com a free site for
      creating Microsoft Reader eBooks. Simply upload your source file and cover
      art and eBook Express will create your Microsoft Reader eBook, FREE! eBook
      Express will accept .DOC, .RTF, .HTM/.HTML, .TXT as source files and .JPEG
      files as cover art.

      Contact info@... with any questions.

    • GLB Publishers
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1 2:29 PM
        > creating Microsoft Reader eBooks. Simply upload your source file and
        cover
        > art and eBook Express will create your Microsoft Reader eBook, FREE!
        eBook
        > Express will accept .DOC, .RTF, .HTM/.HTML, .TXT as source files and .JPEG
        > files as cover art.

        I used this facility to make another edition of the same book as before, but
        where the italics was faulty, using the same files, and this edition
        includes the italics properly. Thanks!

        W.L.(Bill) Warner
        GLB Publishers
        Print and e-Books