Bleak House for MS Reader

  • K
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12 8:17 PM
      Hi Guys,
      Does anyone know where I can access a copy of Bleak House by Charles
      Dickens for MS. Reader 2.1?
    • Ralph V. Getsla
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 24 12:42 PM
        --- In ms_reader@yahoogroups.com, "K" <leanne_rooney@...> wrote:

        > Hi Guys,
        > Does anyone know where I can access a copy of Bleak House by Charles
        > Dickens for MS. Reader 2.1?

        I've uploaded a copy for sharing. Here is the link. Let me know
        whether it works or not...

        http://rapidshare.com/files/64915063/Bleak_House_-_Charles_Dickens.lit.html
      • Ralph V. Getsla
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 24 1:55 PM
          --- In ms_reader@yahoogroups.com, "K" <leanne_rooney@...> wrote:

          > Hi Guys,
          > Does anyone know where I can access a copy of Bleak House by Charles
          > Dickens for MS. Reader 2.1?

          Oops! My previous file I referenced was an incomplete copy. Here is a
          better, complete copy, from a source which no longer exists...

          http://rapidshare.com/files/64930289/Dickens_BleakHouse.lit