Can anyone help

  • seethaj_mkm
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      Dear Friends,
      I am seetharaman, i am in a conversion field for almost 3 years,
      but i dont know about MS Reader. I involved in conversion of SGML and
      XML relevant projects. For the first time i was asked to take care of
      MS Reader. I dont know about this software. Can anyone help me to know
      about this software and the following details.

      1. What kind of input and what is the output?
      2. Is it a free software or licensed software?
      3. What are skills required to work on this software?
      4. What are all the process involved to convert one kind of input to
      the desired output.

      Please help me on the above. You can reach through my mobile and my
      number is 09444457110.

      Thanks,
      Jay.seetharaman
    • Hendro Joewono
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
        I am seetharaman, i am in a conversion field for almost 3 years,
        but i dont know about MS Reader. I involved in conversion of SGML and
        XML relevant projects. For the first time i was asked to take care of
        MS Reader. I dont know about this software. Can anyone help me to know
        about this software and the following details.

        1. What kind of input and what is the output?

        You can use html, txt, or doc

        2. Is it a free software or licensed software?

        There's a free .doc to .lit converter from microsoft. For commercial purpose, you can use Mobipochet publisher. I prefer this one, since we can work with text and graphics almost effortlessly.

        There are several others. Those two are the most commonly used I believe.

        3. What are skills required to work on this software?

        Typing and reading? :-)

        4. What are all the process involved to convert one kind of input to the desired output.

        Editing, spell-checking, formatting... automatic convertion.

        Please help me on the above. You can reach through my mobile and my
        number is 09444457110.

        Thanks,
        Jay.seetharaman

        [Message truncated. Tap Edit->Mark for Download to get remaining portion.]