batch conversion tool to lit format?

  • toralf_zschau@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2005
      Hi there,

      Is anyone aware of a batch conversion tool from pdf, rtf, pdb to lit
      file format? I have a number of files I would like to convert into
      lit file format and the MS Word add-on is just too slow and time-
      intensive.

      Any suggestions:

      Cheers,

      PS: Something like ABC Amber Lit Converter would be great. ABC LC
      batch converts lit files to 20-30 other standard file formats
      including pdf, rtf, MS Word, CHM, Word Perfect...