OEBpublish (formerly freeLIT)

  • amandazayle
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2004
      Hope everyone had great time over the holidays. :)

      OEBpublish combines my freeLIT, oeb2pdb, oeb2pdf, and oebzip apps
      into a single app and adds additional publishing formats. No GUI,
      just a speedy little command line utility only.

      Input: OEB package with sources, print run xml config file
      Output: html, lit, zipped oeb, palm for doc, pdf, rtf, text, zoe

      http://oebpublish.sourceforge.net

      Thanks,
      amzayle
    • cjmurphy5
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2005

        > OEBpublish combines my freeLIT, oeb2pdb, oeb2pdf, and oebzip
        apps ...

        > http://oebpublish.sourceforge.net

        Cool. Glad to see it, I was following litsprout and ficsprout until
        they disappeared. You are they same persion, right?