Hi, new to group - have a question

  • Jackee
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2004
      Hello,

      I've been purchasing and reader Ebooks with MSReader for several years now.
      I recently upgraded from Windows 98 to 2000. Of course, none of my
      previously purchased books would work unless I reactivated. Unfortunately,
      the activation page will not load in Internet Explorer. The site that I am
      directed to is: das.microsoft.com/activate/default.asp I get a "The Page
      Cannot Be Displayed" error with the following message:

      The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might
      be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your
      browser settings.

      Any ideas?

      Thanks,
      Jackee
    • steve o
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14, 2004
        When I tried that site, I was directed to this one:

        http://das.microsoft.com/activate/en-us/default.asp?&

        So you might try going there directly,

        Good luck,

        Steve