MS Reader freezes

  • rondaddyo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2004
      I've created a new ebook with Reader Works Publisher 1.0.0.0807 with
      SDK control from 8/2000 (the older version) and MS Reader just freezes
      on a page when I open the ebook in MS Reader. There is no right arrow
      at the bottom of the page, just the left arrow showing and paging down
      or paging up buttons do nothing. OTHER ebooks already created work
      fine... I don't understand why there is a problem at all.

      Any suggestions? I'd like to be able to keep using the version I
      have, but am wondering if I have to upgrade and buy the new version
      2.0 Anybody have this problem before?