'Reader Works' Publisher security

  • David B.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2004
      I've been trialling ReaderWorks Standard for publishing to MS
      Reader. I've one primary question relating to ReaderWorks Publisher
      concerning document 'security' issues.

      Can I create a number of specific Registration codes to supply to
      buyers of an eBook created by ReaderWorks ?

      Otherwise, how do I protect my copyright ?

      I'm interested also in communicating with others who've had
      experience with other 'compilers' that can compile HTML and allow for
      protection of the final published eBook.

      Thanks,
      David Berghouse
      berg_au@...