RE: [ms_reader] maximum of six devices?

  • Jan Boström
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
      Hi Mark,

      Actually Microsoft has now increased the number of devices you are allowed to activate to eight (http://www.microsoft.com/reader/support/faq/activation.asp), but of course that just delays the problem. When I last checked (about a year ago), you could request more activations if you needed, but I do not see any information about that on MS' website now. However, there is a support number for activation, +1 (425) 454-2030. They should have an official answer to your question.

      Regards,
      Jan Boström