Sorry if this is a duplicate, I can't see my last post. I broke the FileSave and can't figure out how to fix it. It doesn't recognize that it's an Excelted_spear
Thanks for replying John. I have made progress on opening and saving files, but I broke the Save and can't figure out how to fix it. I've pasted the Macroted_spear
Why not just use the OFFSET() function to restructure it? On Sun, Jul 16, 2017 at 3:09 PM, davidinfl19@ ... ... Why not just use the OFFSET() function torharmelink
For users of
Moderated by Mr Matt in Chicago (IL, USA) and Dr John "Fatbloke" Bullas in Southampton (UK). NOTE: New members are moderated, spammers, harvesters and other unwanted elements are banned without warning. Please post your attempts to date that have failed when asking for advice as this is an Excel forum not a sweatshop ;)
- Microsoft Excel
- Oct 10, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.