Re: Trace Way Park

  • johntbyrne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2002
      Hi all,

      I didn't mean to start anything with my questions. I hope I havn't
      offended anyone.

      So the simple answer is no we have not asked permission to use the
      field but so far it looks like it won't be a big deal.

      Of course it would be nice to have permission. I think the issue of
      using the field isn't a function of it being a public park or tax
      money. It is probably a liability issue. I'm sure "someone" is
      insured for the soccor players and I'm sure we are not included in
      this when we play Ultimate. That was the problem we ran into when
      trying to work out something with the guys at the fields south of
      Clinton. There may be more to this than simply paying taxes.

      With that said, if the group is ok with playing on the field knowing
      we may be kicked off one day then I say lets play. I've asked my
      question so I guess I'm ready to play too (am I two faced or what he
      he he ).

      See ya, soon with fingers crossed
      John

      PS again I didn't mean to offend anyone with my questions so if I did
      please accept my apology.