Join our Writers Club

  • Maria Shaban
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12 12:03 PM
      Dear Friends,

      Adaab & Taslimaat. Hope you all are fine.

      Please join our Pakistani Writers Club which is, at present, the best Urdu Writers Club on yahoo:

      Or simply send a blank email to:

      Pakistani Writers' Club has been recently formed to introduce great works by Pakistani writers to the world. Here we all are gathered to accomplish that gigantic task which was never even accomplished by the government that is continuously reluctant to patronise Pakistani writers and their wonderful work.

      Pakistani Writers' Club warmly welcome all writers from every corner of Pakistan and we shall try our best to explore them around the globe. This group is not only for all Pakistani senior and professional writers, who are exponents of a rich and exemplary culture and traditions but it is also dedicated to educating writers of all levels and disciplines in the craft of writing and in the marketing of their work.

      Hope to hear a positive reply from you soon.

      Regards,

      Maria Shaban