Video camera for robot

  • jan.olsen50
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2011
      I am currently searching for the best video camera, at the best price, to use on a robot that I have built. It will need to see both ahead & behind the body of the robot & needs to have quite a long range & will be used to travel between buildings as well. The radio that I am using right now is an optic 6 so wondering if I will need something compatible? Would appreciate any suggestions on where I might be able to find something like this. Thanks, Jan