[mrrobot] Talrik Jr. code requested

  • ilm86c@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 1999
      Hello, My name is Gary. I have a Talrik Jr. robot and would really
      appreciate if someone could send me a copy of the motorola assembly
      language. Not the source code, but the listing of all the actual
      instructions. Thank-you, in return for help I can send picture of
      beautiful women. Yeah, I have some ready to e-mail. I just find it hard
      to believe that someone would help me for free. Thank you all. My
      address is ilm86c@...
      Gary
    • ilm86c@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 1999
        Hello, My name is Gary. I have a Talrik Jr. robot and would really
        appreciate if someone could send me a copy of the motorola assembly
        language. Not the source code, but the listing of all the actual
        instructions. Thank-you, in return for help I can send picture of
        beautiful women. Yeah, I have some ready to e-mail. I just find it hard
        to believe that someone would help me for free. Thank you all. My
        address is ilm86c@... That is ilm86c@ yahoo.com
        Gary
      • mrrobotcustomer@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 10, 1999
          Just go to Mr Robot downloads page, its there. (ASM11)

          original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/mrrobot/?start=17