Re: Download of Pcode won't initiate

  • wrightski1
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7 3:49 PM
      Thanks Scott,

      I've already tried all the combinations that I can think of. I am
      getting nowhere. I have made sure that there is no other driver set to
      the Com1 Port and I have set the .ini file to Port 0, 1, or 2. I have
      also connected a known good modem to th Com1 Port and it worked just
      fine. I later removed the driver for the modem.
      I have not seen any documentation as to what the Com Port setting
      should be set to (Baud rate/start/stop). Where is that specified?

      I there any other way to asses what is going on or where I can get
      this thing debugged? Is there a service somewhere?

      Thanks,